Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Glass Towers: Home for the Holidays (a short story) by S.w. Holt #99CENTS #SALE or #FREE on Kindle Unlimited



Glass Towers:
Home for the Holidays

(a short story) 

by S.w. Holt



For a LIMITED TIME 
November 1 through November 8th

Also #FREE on Kindle Unlimited








A Touching Tale of a Danielle and Harrison's First Christmas Together.

Contemporary Steamy Romance with a little Suspense and a lot of love.

From Beyond the Glass Towers Series we bring you Home for the Holidays.

All your favorite characters are back for a special holiday edition.

This is a short story of approx 27,000 words that will surely touch your heart.

Now that Harrison and Danielle finally have their happily ever after, join them for their first family Christmas, set in their idyllic newly remodeled country manor. With extended family and friends on their guest list, this holiday has all the makings to be full of love, happiness, and new traditions.

Despite all of her careful planning, Danielle finds that as the holiday rapidly approaches circumstances beyond their control threaten to keep them apart this holiday. The only way to salvage her plans is the faith that the yuletide spirit bringing them back together for their first Christmas as a family.

This book is intended for mature audiences. Suggest 18+ due to some explicit language and sexual situations.





Once out in the hallway, I throw myself into Harrison's arms planting a soft and sensual kiss on his firm and supple lips. He responds with vigor as his hands run up and down my length with hunger and longing. In his usual manner, he swipes me off my feet and carries me down the hallway to our master bedroom. Depositing me on the bed, he makes love to me as if we had been apart for a year, not just a week.







I’m an accomplished Author with a passion for romance. I’m so appreciative and delighted I get to pursue my passion while connecting with a worldwide audience.

Writing has always been a hobby and cathartic experience for me. Turning my passion into a fulfilling career as a professional Author has been one of my greatest life achievements. I’ve always been passionate about storytelling and marvel at the influence it has on people.

I'm a happily married mother of three from the Pacific Northwest and love to write a good romance.

After many years in the fashion industry, I started writing romance novels with my long-time friend Adler. We self-published over 5 titles together under our first release Glass Towers Trilogy, which is now a series of eight books and the Her Power, His Shame Trilogy. While Adler is no longer writing, I have continued on to self-publish an additional 3 books under the Adler and Holt pen name as a continuation of the Glass Towers Series.

I have additional bodies of work under way with an exciting new installment in the Glass Towers Series in the works.

When not writing, I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, designing garments, volunteering and reluctantly...exercise.


Author Links:

Twitter:  @authorswholt 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Giveaways

ShareThis