Sunday, February 23, 2014

Review & Interview / Brie Learns the Art of Submission by Red Phoenix @redphoenix69


Title: Brie Learns the Art of Submission
Author: Red Phoenix
Length: 453pgs
Released: Nov 20, 2012

Book Description

First published as the popular nine-part eBook serial, Brie Learns the Art of Submission is now available as a full-length novel. Join Brianna Bennett as she is introduced to the erotic world of submission... Brie’s life changes the day Sir comes to her tiny tobacco shop. His invitation to the Submissive Training Center is about to rock this young woman’s world. The renowned school is famous for its elite submissive instruction. She has no idea what will be asked of her or the boundaries that will be pushed. One thing is certain: Brie is about to learn more about herself in six weeks than she has over the previous twenty-two years. From formal classes, hands-on practicums and weekly auctions, Brie will confront her deepest fears and desires. In the process, she will also forge lifelong friendships with fellow submissives and fall for several of the Center’s skilled Doms. As graduation day approaches things begin to unravel, forcing Brie to make an unexpected choice of Master. Which Dom will ultimately earn her devotion and capture Brie’s courageous heart?

Adult Material (18+) Warning: This book contains sexually explicit content and scenes that some readers may find objectionable.

Chocolate  (Brie Surrenders to His Will) 
~18 + Excerpt~
Her nipples hardened as she felt his naked skin pressing against her, his firm cock tucked between her ass cheeks. Then she felt warm liquid down her front, and the scent of milk chocolate filled her nostrils. Her eyes popped open. She looked down and watched his chocolate-covered hands make dark trails over her white skin.
“Keep dancing,” Faelan murmured.
They moved in sync with the music as he covered her chest in warm chocolate. He left for a second and then returned, his hands dripping with more of the sweet ambrosia. She put her hands over his and followed them as they trailed down her stomach and then moved to her waist, grabbing her aggressively. She laid her head back against his shoulder, giving in to the warm sensation of his chocolate caress.
He panted in her ear like an animal. Then she felt his masculine hand grasp her throat, holding her possessively. She was overcome by the gesture, loving the submissive emotion it provoked. “Release your animal, blossom,” he growled. He then pushed two fingers into her mouth and she started sucking them as they continued to grind to the music.
When the beat slowed, Faelan turned her around and pushed Brie to her knees, then joined her on the floor. He cupped her breasts in his hands and squeezed them together before licking and biting her chocolate flesh.


Faelan knows Brie is meant for him. He will do whatever it takes to make her his.

You are Mine by Mute Math

Review By


This is one book I will read over and over, which is something I don't normally do. I fell in love with all the characters except one. See who by reading the story and you will see why. Brie though, has so much heart and deserves the best. See how she does through all the trials of Submissive Training and enjoy the roller coaster ride. Red put together a magnificent story about Doms and Subs worthy of a cold shower no matter what part you are reading. There were a few times I wanted to cry for Brie. You could see and fee everything without the author going overboard on the descriptions. This is not just a story, there are true facts wound in to it for lessons to be learned by any male or female whether you are into D/s or not. It is always good to learn new tricks when being with your loved one. ;) 
Please, Mistress Red, I need more!



Q&A with Mistress Red

What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
If I want to write up a storm, I drink Red Bull and vodka. Not a healthy choice I know, but I do get
a nice energetic buzz that serves me well. 
Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
I google it of course! ;) When I can’t experience something myself I do serious research. I find out what women enjoy about the activity and how it feels. It is all about bringing the reader into the story so they can experience what the character is experiencing. To do that, it requires investigation and lots of yummy experimentation. 
Why did you choose to create Erotica books?
I was testing out the waters of self-publishing and thought a little sexy story was a great place to start. Once I wrote Loving Amy, I needed to know how their story played out so I continued. I never would have believed back on December 13, 2011 that it would become my profession.
What book are you reading now?           
I have a ton on my Kindle, but I am too busy to read. L I have so many stories yet to be written!
What was the hardest part of writing your book?
I came down with a serious bout of pneumonia while writing Brie. I was feverish when I wrote the “I googled it, Sir” scene. I started laughing hysterically and couldn’t stop, thinking it was one of the funniest things I’d ever written. When fans started making homemade “I google, it Sir” t-shirts, I knew I had a winner.
Do you have any advice for other writers?
Write from your heart and you are guaranteed to create something unique that only you could
have penned. There are people out there who want/need to hear your story!
Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
I am happily married with teenage kiddos. I was a teacher, but came into writing recently. It has always been my hobby, but never something I thought I would call a career. I still can’t believe it… Thank you, fans!
What do you do when you are not writing?
Besides daily family stuff, if I am not writing I’m usually interacting with my fans… unless, of course, my hubby calls.
Do you have a day job as well?
No, I am blessed to be a full-time author. I admire people who work all day and write during their spare time. My mind is so wrapped up in my stories that I don’t know how I would concentrate.
Can you tell us about your upcoming book?
I am currently writing the Brie: After Graduation series. What happens to Brie Bennett after she chooses her Master? Life outside the Training Center is a challenge - and a delight. All of the important characters are revisited in the new series and because Brie is no longer a trainee, readers get to know their favorite characters on a whole different level. Intense feelings, important lessons, new BDSM scenes, dark secrets, spontaneous laughter, and deep love are thoroughly embraced in this new series.
What has been the toughest criticism given to you as an author? What has been the best compliment?
Toughest: A reviewer said she wished my character had just committed suicide so she would not
have to read the story. (The character in question is saved from a suicide attempt at the beginning of the story.) I actually have kept this book free because I want it to speak hope to someone in need. I know from personal experience that many seek escape and comfort in books when they are hurting. My short story, And Then He Saved Me, is totally hot and sexy, but contains a message of promise as well.
Best: Whenever a fan tells me that the spark in their marriage has returned or the reader has gained some new insight into their own life based on one of my stories. As an author, I swoon!
Dream Vacation?
Tropics with hubby: Ocean, island, private villa, with nothing but time and privacy to enjoy each other’s company.  Oh, and a swim with the dolphins while I’m there. I just love dolphins! J
Favorite Meal?
My go-to meal is a tasty homemade lasagna (love those layers and all that cheese) with garlic bread and fresh salad. Happiness!
Coffee, Tea or Soda? Flavor?
Espresso – dark roast, the darker the better! Love having a mug every morning - and then another in the afternoon for that little boost of energy. ;)
First word that comes to mind:
Chocolate- Lick
Lollipop- Crunch
Feather- Faelan
Beach- Pearls
Flower- Daisy
If you could be any Paranormal what would you be?
Werewolf all the way, baby! I love the wildness and beauty of the wolf. It was one of the reasons I wrote The Keeper of the Wolf Clan.
Thank you, Cheree! It has been a pleasure interviewing with you. J ~Red

Author 

Erotica is a delicious fantasy created to entice both the mind and the body ~Red
Red Phoenix is an award winning indie author who started her writing career in December of 2011. She is best known for her novelette, Brie’s First Day of Submissive Training, which was published in March of 2012. The little book created quite stir when it was released. Since then, fans have been riding the Brie wave with the sociable author. In October 2012, Red published the wildly popular eBook serial into novel form, Brie Learns the Art of Submission. She is currently writing Brie’s continuing journey in the serial titled After Graduation, due out in novel form September 2013.
“I am a happily married woman who believes, based on personal experience, that love conquers all. It is a running theme in my writing.” Red is a mother of three and wife to one. When she is not writing, you can find her on Facebook or Twitter interacting with fans.
“One thing you will notice about my work, I'm all about variety. If a character beseeches me to write his or her story, I willingly give myself over no matter the genre or subject.”
* Red Phoenix has a total of fourteen titles available as eBooks (not including serials.)  Two of her novels are also available in paperback.


Author Links



Fan Pages

Red’s fan page

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely interview and awesome blog post! ~Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful interview. Thanks . Red Phoenix rocks !

    ReplyDelete

Recent Giveaways

ShareThis