Tuesday, October 22, 2019

UNFORGETTABLE by Aleatha Romig is now Live!



🔥🔥 NEW RELEASE 🔥🔥





Unforgettable 
by Aleatha Romig 
is LIVE!

Get your Copy Here:






Google Play: http://bit.ly/2kpBFIg


Marji

Working for a therapist who specializes in exploring hidden desires may sound like a dream job. It is if hearing other people’s fantasies come to life is your cup of tea. The truth is that I’m tired of hearing about other people. I want to experience what I’ve only imagined.

That’s where Lace and Leather comes in.

A falsified referral and I’m in the door. One visit is all I want.

Lucas

Sometimes plans change and life throws curveballs. It’s at times like that when we must force ourselves to move forward and take life a day at a time.

I did that.

Now I believe I’m ready for more.

To find out if the desires I once possessed still exist, I make the decision to return to a place where anything is possible, Lace and Leather. One visit is all I want.

What happens when one visit turns unforgettable?



Lucas has been widowed for a number of years.  Too many, in fact.  Lately he has felt like something was missing in his life and he felt lonely.  A chance meeting at the grocery store gets him thinking he could be ready to live again.  Could he take the chance again?

Marji knows Lucas from his visits to the psychiatrist she works for.  Meeting at the grocery store with his precocious daughter Callie was a treat.  Seeing how caring and sweet he is with her made her realize she is missing out on life.  Lately she has been curious about relationships like the ones her boss helps.  These are couples trying to rekindle their romance with a kinky twist.  She transcribes the notes from the sessions and sees the difference in the couples as they progress.  Could she have this too?

As Fate steps in and Lucas and Marji meet under the disguise of masks at an exclusive sex club, neither could tell who the other was.  Yet, the attraction and overall chemistry is beyond reason.  This is their story as they discover a new life and new beginnings.

I am voluntarily reviewing this book.  Thanks to the author for sharing a copy with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Giveaways

ShareThis