Tuesday, February 12, 2019

HIS DEMAND by Lisa Renee Jones will leave you wanting more!



𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗬 𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗭𝗢𝗡! 




HIS DEMAND by @LisaReneeJones → http://bit.ly/2GltB4y

Gabe is a bachelor for life. Until Abbie makes him want more. But with more passion, comes more secrets, more lies and more danger.

Goodreads → http://bit.ly/2WVIks8



It is lust at first sight across the bar.  Then, when he approached her, she went ahead and kissed him.  It was a kiss like no other.  And then, she disappeared from his life.

He looked for her everywhere.  No chance.  Then, he saw her again in his building, where he works.  He went to talk to her, and before he could reach her, she was gone again.  Now he was really upset!

The third time was a charm.  Once again, he was at the bar by his office building that night and she was there.  He moved quickly and seized his chance with her.  The rest is constantly moving story of love, danger, lust, and forgiveness.  Gabe and Abigail are interesting characters that will keep you engaged.

One comment.  I love the works by this author.  I would have given this book 5 stars but could not.  Somehow it got on my nerves all the back and forth banter between our characters about trust and Gabe staying by Abigail's side.  I could stand her reluctance a few times because the danger that is involved, but I would venture to say half this book is this banter that just stops the story instead of moving it along.  Am I a grouch and am having a bad day?

I am voluntarily reviewing this book.  I thank the author for sharing a copy with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Giveaways

ShareThis