Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Distorted Love Duet: Dark Intentions #1 by T.L. Smith is now LIVE!

Distorted Love
Duet: Dark Intentions #1
by T.L. Smith


Genre: Romance Suspense
Release Date: March 20, 2018




I loved him from the age of sixteen.
Hated him from the age of eighteen.
He disappeared at the age of nineteen.
We started off as enemies, then fast became lovers.
But our story isn’t a happily ever after.
It was a story of a king and a peasant. Can you guess which I was?
I knew we weren’t meant to be.
You see, he fell in love with her first. He loved me last.
I'm not someone's second choice.
Not even for the boy who stole my heart.
I'm someone's first.
Now, I just have to remember that.


Can a man love two women equally?

We have a love triangle developing here between Ryken, Livia, and Saskia. This is complicated by the fact that Livia and Saskia are cousins and are close. At first, it is Saskia who Ryken lusts for. Livia makes her advances and before long, Ryken is trapped by her. These three share a complicated triangle where passions are unleashed and reason is forgotten. Chemistry will be his downfall as Ryken cannot stay away from Saskia.

But Ryken's future has already been determined by his underworld father. He is supposed to take over his father's business pronto and business will not wait. Ryken is the key to the success of the business and his father will demand his acquiescence.

This is the first of a two-book series. I can barely wait for the conclusion of this mesmerizing story.

I am voluntarily reviewing this book. Thank you to the author for sharing this book with me.





Sinister Love (Dark Intentions Duet #2) 

Releasing April 24th



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Giveaways

ShareThis