Thursday, October 13, 2016

#SALE! #FREE this weekend only! October 13 - October 17 Champagne Showers (Glass Towers #1)


#SALE!   
#FREE this weekend only!
October 13 - October 17 


Champagne Showers

Add to Goodreads






The first installment of this bestselling series is on SALE for a very limited time only!



FREE!



Available in Kindle Unlimited



Beautiful small-town interior decorator Danielle Austen-Pyne had finally rid herself of her charismatic two-timing husband Bradley Pyne. While she has sworn off men, Danielle secretly retains her romantic ideals about love and marriage.

HARRISON TOWERS, an enigmatic mega mogul, however, has turned his own romantic loss into a coldly cynical attitude about relationships and women. This sexual master has vowed to keep his relationships strictly physical with no strings attached.

This powerful business tycoon is about to break all of Danielle Austen’s rules and his own, as they embark on an intensely erotic and passionate, no-strings attached relationship.

As Danielle gets closer to Harrison Towers, she quickly learns being in Harrison’s world is not all glamour when power, lust, money, greed and danger present themselves at every angle and threatens to tear them apart.

This book is intended for mature audiences.







And the Series continues...


For more information:


COMING SOON!

BREAKING THE TIES THAT BIND
Release Date:  November 17th
(watch this space!)





I’m an accomplished Author with a passion for romance. I’m so appreciative and delighted I get to pursue my passion while connecting with a worldwide audience.

Writing has always been a hobby and cathartic experience for me. Turning my passion into a fulfilling career as a professional Author has been one of my greatest life achievements. I’ve always been passionate about storytelling and marvel at the influence it has on people.

I'm a happily married mother of three from the Pacific Northwest and love to write a good romance.

After many years in the fashion industry, I started writing romance novels with my long-time friend Adler. We self-published over 5 titles together under our first release Glass Towers Trilogy, which is now a series of eight books and the Her Power, His Shame Trilogy. While Adler is no longer writing, I have continued on to self-publish an additional 3 books under the Adler and Holt pen name as a continuation of the Glass Towers Series.

I have additional bodies of work under way with an exciting new installment in the Glass Towers Series in the works.

When not writing, I enjoy spending time with my family, traveling, designing garments, volunteering and reluctantly...exercise.

Author Links:

Twitter:  @authorswholt 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Giveaways

ShareThis