Saturday, October 31, 2015

Only 2 more days to UNFORGETTABLE Book One by Nelle L'Amour! Are you ready to meet ...GUCCI ?


UNFORGETTABLE 
Book One 
by Nelle L'Amour
 Are you ready to meet ...GUCCI ?



FROM THE AUTHOR OF THE BESTSELLING THAT MAN SERIES, A NEW STEAMY COMEDY ROMANCE THAT WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH, CRY, AND SWOON!

Brandon: I've just woken up from a life or death coma. And learned that not only am I Hollywood's number one heartthrob, but I’m also engaged to America's It Girl, Katrina Moore. She may be a blond goddess, but my mind can't remember shit. And my cock doesn't give a shit. Because my heart started beating for another the minute she came through the door.

Zoey: Screw Brandon Taylor. Recovering from his hit and run accident, my demanding, egotistical boss is more of a jerk than ever. And with those violet eyes, more ridiculously panty-melting beautiful. As his personal assistant, I have to attend to his every whim and need as well as contend with his stuck-up fiancée. Life isn’t easy for me. Despite my visible size, I’ve always been invisible. Maybe, the amnesiac is beginning to remember. A girl can dream. No man is more unforgettable...in every way.

Join Brandon and Zoey as their unlikely Hollywood fairy tale unfolds in three full-length books releasing a month apart. From Los Angeles to the South of France, their love story has it all—romance, passion, steamy hot sex, glitz and glamour, plus an adorable little dog and a murder that could unravel everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Giveaways

ShareThis