Friday, March 27, 2015

The King Trilogy by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff - Best trip I've had in years!

The King Trilogy
(3 Book Series)

by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

From Book 1: "I am the man who can find anything or anyone. For a price. And my price is you." 

When Mia Turner's brother goes missing in Mexico, while on an archaeological dig, she believes that life couldn't get much worse. But when she's blocked at every turn from finding answers, by both local and U.S. authorities, she must turn to a man she swears is the devil. Others might be fooled by his private jet, fine tailored suits, and disarming smile, but Mia knows something dark, sinister, and unnatural lurks behind those penetrating, pale-gray eyes. And the more she learns, the more she realizes she may never be free again.


King's (The King Trilogy, Book 1)


King for a Day (The King Trilogy, Book 2)


King of Me (The King Trilogy, Book 3)




I have a flaw... I admit it! I seldom read fantasy books. They don't really call out to me. I was spoiled by Anne Rice and JD Robb and don't veer that way in my every day reading. Occasionally, and very sparingly, I will read a blurb and something about it will resonate with me, and I will take the plunge. This is one of those few exceptions.

This book was AMAZING! It hooked me to the point I went ahead and bought the rest of the trilogy because I needed to read about King until the very end.

I could see the influence of Anne Rice in the writing and the plotline... but this is a very unique approach and style strictly Mimi's. Her characters live and breathe and exert their magic spell on us as we hunger for more details. Mia is a gutsy modern day woman whose bravado keeps getting her in trouble. Her quick thinking and problem solving abilities get her out of scrapes she inadvertently steps into. Her attraction and rejection of King keeps her on her toes, as she digs deeper to save her brother and herself.

Erotically thrilling, this trilogy is so much more. Get the three books (all available now) and just read them all in a row. Believe me, once you get a taste of this story, you will not want to put it down until all is resolved. 

  

About this author

 
New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Romance Author.

Before taking up a permanent residence in the San Francisco Bay Area, Mimi spent time living near NYC (became a shopaholic), in Mexico City (developed a taste for very spicy food), and Arizona (now hates jumping chollas, but pines for sherbet sunsets). Her love of pre-Hispanic culture, big cities, and romance inspires her to write when she’s not busy with kids, hubby, work, and life…or getting sucked into a juicy novel.

She hopes that someday, leather pants for men will make a big comeback and that her writing might make you laugh when you need it most.
 

website

twitter username
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Giveaways

ShareThis