Thursday, January 8, 2015

Serenity Lost (Trust Me #1) by Amy Romine Review

Serenity Lost
(Trust Me #1)

by Amy Romine

Review

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9557435-serenity-lost?ac=1



He told her let go, she did and his world changed forever...

Their brief heated meeting one fateful night had singed itself into their minds. Unable to forget but also completely unknowing of the others identity, has sealed their fate. The fire smoldered quietly in each of them as they tried to move on with their lives.

Eric Stiles was in the middle of chaos, searching for a killer.

Hunted by an obsessed psychopath Rebecca Gailen was trying to be strong.

The world stopped for a moment as they looked up and saw the other standing just feet away.

His heart lurched, her armor shattered and the world started again as Eric’s brother, Charlie, appeared to take her hand.

Family loyalty isn’t a choice. When Rebecca’s stalker rages out of control, Eric’s decision haunts him and he struggles to stay away. Can he remain loyal to his brother, even if it means abandoning Rebecca when she may need him the most?


 A one night stand, unforgettable by itself, turns into a problem as Rebecca new boyfriend introduces her to his brother Detective Eric Stiles. Little did she know that amazing night with a stranger would come back to haunt her. The emotions he stirs in her are hard to control, but Rebecca knows her life is too complicated to deal with this.

You see, she is being stalked by what appears to be a killer. Is her life in danger? That is what she needs to find out and fast. She is in denial, but her friends will not let her ignore what is painfully clear... this stalker means business.

This is an erotic romance thriller. It contains one of the most sensually erotic love scenes I have ever read. Is it hot in here? *fans herself* Eric is a passionate lover absolutely lost in the emotions this beautiful woman elicits from him. From the moment their eyes met at the bar, the stirrings within him became uncontrollable. He knew he must have her. Now, after finding out she is his brother's new girlfriend, he cannot get her out of his mind, while he must keep his distance from her.

This story moves fast. It does end in a suspenseful cliffhanger. The stalker is escalating and Rebecca is not safe.

Loved this book! Read it last night in one sitting because I needed to find out what happened next. You will not be able to put it down!




About the Autor:

So you want to know a little about me…hmmm…I am a wife, mother of three and full time sales analyst for Ricoh America’s Corporation. I have two dogs, two cats and I collect hippos (not real ones). I adore hippos, thankfully there are not many of them around so my husband doesn’t kill me. I have been writing since I was thirteen but didn’t decide to take my shot until I turned thirty-six.

I had a mini-mid-life-crisis and realized that I wasn’t doing what I was supposed to be doing with my life. Two years later here I am, having a blast!

I am a romantic suspense writer with a splash of the erotic to spice things up. My first published series was entitled Trust Me and is a trilogy. Book 1 - Serenity Lost, Book 2 - Veiled Deception and Book 3- Jaded Promises. The plot is about the choice between family loyalty and love.

My new trilogy is about a radio host who meets the love of his life, finds out everything isn’t always as it seems, and that being in love doesn’t mean giving in.

I am an author and a woman in love with love! The passionate embrace, the hungry kiss, the heated whisper, the groan of lust and the cries of orgasmic bliss! I am a Romantic Suspense writer which means my characters never have it easy. I make them work for their deepest emotional and physical fulfillment and do I have a hell of a good time doing it.

Along with being a novelist, I also write for several blogs including an Amazon erotic subscription blog called Red lipstick Journals. I am also the weekly Prime Time TV editor for BellaOnline.

I am a busy lady and I love every minute!

Since you are reading this page all about me, I would like to thank you for taking the time. Send me an email at writesromine@gmail.com and I will send you a free copy of my Erotic Serial entitled “You Never Could Be.”

All I need is an email!

Thanks for coming by!


website

twitter username
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Giveaways

ShareThis