Thursday, November 13, 2014

Uncovering You: The Complete First Boxed Set by Scarlett Edwards ONLY 99 CENTS!




Uncovering You: The Complete First Boxed Set
by Scarlett Edwards

 



Join Lilly and J.S. as they begin their twisted tale of love and revenge. The Uncovering You Boxed Set includes the first three, full novels of the shocking dark romance series that has captivated readers all over the world.

Uncovering You 1 - The Contract

When I wake up in a dark, unfamiliar room, I have no idea what's waiting for me in the shadows. My imagination conjures up demons of the worst kind.

Reality is much worse:

A collar with no leash. A prison with no walls. And a life stripped of meaning.

I am presented with a vile contract and asked to sign. It outlines the terms of my servitude. The only information I have about my captor are the two small letters inked at the bottom:

J.S.

Armed with only my memories, I must do everything I can to avoid becoming ensnared in his twisted mind games. But in the end, it all comes down to one choice:

Resist and die.

Or submit, and sign my life away.

Uncovering You 2 - Submission
I have survived the worst. I have come out of the darkness with my sanity intact.

Now, I get to meet the monster holding me here. For the first time since my captivity began, I get to meet Stonehart.

Whatever he wants, I'll be ready. The collar may be tight around my neck, but I will not be a prisoner.

A prisoner has no choice. A prisoner has no purpose.

But a concubine, on the other hand? She always has a choice.

And today, I choose to fight.



 


Uncovering You 3 - Resistance
Jeremy Stonehart is a cruel, vindictive man. He wants me to submit. He wants me to give in.

I will never give in. I will never yield. No matter what he subjects me to, I will always fight.

I will not forget my resolve.

Let Stonehart think me broken. I am not so easily deterred as that. No matter what he puts me

through, I will always remember my own strength. I will always remember that in the end, I have control of the one thing he really wants:

My mind.

I will never give him that.  I will resist.
 
***These books contain scenes of intense emotional and physical cruelty. Readers with sensitivity to such subjects are advised to proceed with caution.***

UNCOVERING YOU 6: DELIVERANCE IS COMING NOVEMBER 19, 2014. 



 Uncovering You 1 - The Contract
Uniquely written, suspenseful and intriguing are but a few words to describe this serial story from Scarlet Edwards. I am hooked and waiting for more.

This first installment introduces us to a strong master/Dom who has kidnapped a young college intern and forces her to consider signing a contract of servitude.

It is a psychological mind-bender. She is an independent, strong-willed woman, who has had to sacrifice in the extreme to survive and achieve an education. There are clues that will intrigue you and will make you weary of the this man that is manipulating her into signing this unusual contract. 


We are promised this story will unfold over multiple volumes of approximately 125 pages each. Each volume will contain a full story with a climax and conclusion. I say we should prepare ourselves, this will be a bumpy ride.


Uncovering You 2 - Submission
Uniquely written, suspenseful and intriguing are but a few words to describe this serial story from Scarlet Edwards. I am hooked and waiting for more.

The first installment introduces us to a strong master/Dom who has kidnapped a young college intern and forces her to consider signing a contract of servitude. The second is about forcing her into submission. Mr. Stonehart (as the name implies) is a sadist. He requires Lilly's complete submission and acceptance. As Lilly cooperates, freedoms are afforded... but is she really submitting to his will?

It is a psychological mind-bender. She is an independent, strong-willed woman, who has had to sacrifice in the extreme to survive and achieve an education. There are clues that will intrigue you and will make you weary of this man that is manipulating her. What is his motive? He has been driven by revenge all his life. Is this a clue?
 

After reading Part #2, I can assure you I will be up at 12:01 am waiting for the release of Part 3.  This story is well written and the characters are depicted in such a way that you cannot help but get emotionally involved. I am intrigued by Mr Stonehart while at the same time wanting to bash his head in. I am not a violent woman or in any way prong to physical violence, but this man gets under my skin. I say we are no knee deep in this bumpy ride.

Uncovering You 3 - Resistance
Just when I thought this could not get darker and more erotic, Part 3 comes out to shock me!

Our author has woven a plot line that will take you to the deep recesses of a Master's mind not for the faint of heart. How much closer to the edge of insanity can this man get in his effort to control her mind?

Just like his last name implies (Stonehart) you wonder if this man ever had a heart? What happened to him to push him to the point of needing to control Lilly to the breaking point? I need answers!

I am hooked on this BDSM series. Scarlett Edwards is telling us a very unique story. I love her writing style! Her characters are both gentle, sadistic and full of mystery. May 30th cannot come soon enough for the next installment int his series.




About this Author

I’m Scarlett Edwards. My first few books were light and breezy. Now, they're starting to take a darker turn..
Want to know when my next book comes out? Sign up for my newsletter and never miss a release:  http://www.scarlettedwards.com/newsletter.html








Website
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ScarlettEdwardsAuthor
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Giveaways

ShareThis