Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Interview & Review / Whiter than White @GGCarver


Whiter than White 
By G.G. Carver
Genre: Erotic Romance
Pages: 315

Life is a rat race, and Elena White is stuck on the treadmill.
She's been living on autopilot, a slave to the 9-5 routine - until a chance meeting with an old school friend serves as the catalyst that changes Elena's life in a way she could never have imagined.
Dazzled by her friends self assured confidence, Elena makes an innocent attempt to break from the monotony, and the repercussions send her on a roller coaster of emotions, smashing predictability to pieces, leaving her life anything but predictable.




**Fans self** 
This a GREAT read! Mr. Carver did an amazing job writing this story. A great blend of drama, "action", love. Every thing went together perfectly and had me on my toes with every page. It is a VERY ADULT book. He was very good at not using the same terms over and over again and I LOVED the creativity! ;) I have no complaints, or advice to the author, I fell in love with the character and the story!
The settings were perfect, great descriptions and you could feel each character's emotions through the words. 
ONE of my favorite scenes (there are many) involves yogurt :)

Wouldn't mind seeing a story with Jaz in the future.
I look forward to your future work!




Interview with G.G. Carver

What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
I like to write at night, or when it’s a miserable grey rainy day. It doesn’t seem right to be stuck inside writing when the sun is shining.

Why did you choose to create Romance books?
To fall in love is one of the most powerful emotions we experience, and from that love, that desire, springs just about every other emotion, lust, jealousy, anger, to name a few.
So there’s a lot to write about, and it’s the one thing we all have in common, we all want to be loved.

What book are you reading now?
I’m currently writing my next book, so unfortunately I’m not reading anything at the moment.

What was the hardest part of writing your book?
Sex scenes can be tricky, because ultimately you’re describing the same action many times. You have to be careful not to be repetitive.

What is your favorite part in writing your book?
There are many things I love about writing a story, but when the last page is finally written, there’s a real sense of achievement. I don’t always know which way a story may go, so it’s nice to reach the final  estination with all the answers.

What do you do when you are not writing?
I try to maintain a reasonable level of fitness. I lift weights a few times a week and if the weather allows, I’ll go for a ride on my mountain bike. I also love movies, so a trip to the cinema is a great night out for me.

Can you tell us about any upcoming book/s?
I am currently writing my next book, which has working title of, “Lucky Numbers.” It’s set in the UK, and that’s all I’m prepared to say at the moment! (Sorry!)
I think the more you talk about ideas, the more diluted they become. (I’m strange, I know!)

What has been the toughest criticism given to you as an author? What has been the best compliment?
I’ve been lucky so far, and haven’t received anything too harsh; however I try to keep in mind that you can’t please everyone!
As for the best, I’ve had so many lovely comments, and I can’t really pick one out. I love it whenever I get a great review. It motivates me, it’s addictive and I want more!

Dream Vacation?
I’d love to hire a car and tour all over the USA, I’ve been to America a few times, and I love it! There’s so much to see. Maybe one day.

Favorite Meal?
Traditional roast beef lunch, typical Englishman!

Coffee, Tea or Soda? Flavor?
Coffee, and lots of it!

First word that comes to mind:
Chocolate- Yummy
Lollipop- Sticky
Feather- Bed
Beach- Ocean
Flower-  Summer

If you could make one wish, what would it be?
That there is a god.



Biography

Born in the heart of England to two devoted parents he enjoyed a happy, loving childhood. Not long after completing his further education he set off on a worldwide adventure visiting various places around the globe, but it was New Zealand that stole his heart. It was here that he discovered his creative side with armature dramatics, and he made several brief appearances in national soap operas.
After 5 years he returned to England and discovered his passion for writing. He wrote several unpublished children’s books, but had a vision for a book that would take him on an exciting journey.

He also lives with his close companion Carver Jnr his cuddly pup that features in many of his humours Facebook updates. He enjoys keeping fit, long walks in the fresh air and spending time with close family and friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Giveaways

ShareThis