Who's ready for IndieGirl CON 2014!!!
The #AsYouWish Sisters' are excited about the event we are hosting at the IndieGirl CON 2014 Sweethearts of Swoon Book Event - Snapshot Scavenger Hunt!
Now we get the chance to giveaway not one, not two, not even three but four (4) tickets to the IGC Event held February 21st - 22nd in Charleston, South Carolina! We can't wait and we want our followers to have the chance to go too!
All you have to do to enter our giveaway is complete the tasks on the Rafflecopter below!
Are you attending? Do you have a Camera Phone & Twitter account? Want a chance to win some Incredible IndieGirl CON prizes? There's no doubt about it...you know you do! Sign up below for the snapshot scavenger hunt taking place in and around Cypress Hall in Charleston, South Carolina.
If you are an author or know of an author who wants to participate as a scavenger item (must be attending the IndieGirl CON in Feb.) Do you have scavenger hunt ideas that you would like to share with us...or would you like to donate to help cover the cost of the prizes. We will be awarding 3 teams of 3-4 members and 4-6 individuals for creative snapshots prizes.
If interested in any of the above please fill out the form here:
Teams must register online before the event to participate. The cut of time to register is Friday, February 7th. All registered teams will receive their scavenger hunt list and instructions by email no later than Monday, February 10th. So make sure to get your team together & registered now!
You can sign up by clicking the link below:
RULESSnapshot Scavenger Hunt:
- Teams must consist of 3-4 members
- Scavenger list and instructions will be sent to all registered teams on Monday, February 10th and we will also have copies made available at the IndieGirl CON Registration.
- Teams will have until Ending Announcements at 2PM Saturday, February 22nd to finish collecting and uploading your snapshots to Twitter.
- Your team will be responsible for finding and getting your snapshot of at least 2-3 members of the team with the item(s) listed.
- You do not have to snap all your shots in the same day but we recommend not waiting till the last minute!
- Be creative, have fun and take care!
- Once your team has snapped the shot it should be uploaded to twitter to be counted as a point. *See Uploading to Twitter Instructions
- UPDATED (1/18/14): All pictures MUST be hashtagged appropriately to be considered as an entry when uploading to Twitter. MUST use #SweetheartsOfSwoon, #IGC2014 and your team #hashtag that your team registered online with. Must tweet to @AsYouWishReview @IndieGirlCON as well. At the end of the Snapshot Scavenger Hunt we will use these hashtags to add up the points for each team. If you do not properly title & tag each picture it will not be considered for the point. So remember these things when tweeting - #TeamName #SweetheartsOfSwoon #IGC2014 @IndieGirlCON @asyouwishreview Scavenger Hunt Item Number & Photo.
- IMPORTANT: Twitter account MUST be public, so that when we search for the tweets to count up the team points we are able to view them.
- Update (1/18/14): Be sure to follow As You Wish Reviews & IndieGirl CON on Twitter.
- At the end of the event the points will be counted based on the #TeamHashTag and then recorded to determine the three (3) winning teams. *See Awarded Prizes
- Three (3) prizes will be given to the 3 teams that finish all items the fastest, if there are not 3 teams to complete the entire list, then the top 3 teams with the most items completed. In the event of a tie based on the number of items found and posted we will use the twitter time stamp of the last item uploaded to determine which team finished first.
- Random prizes will be awarded to team snapshots that are posted making the judges laugh, swoon or do a double take.
Snapshot Scavenger Hunt Prize
**This is just one of the prizes for our event - more are still to come!**
Made by: Cassie's Crafty Creations