Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Release Day / Infinity by Holly Zitting



Blurb:

Emma wakes up to a world full of strangers and no knowledge of magic. The last three years of her life forgotten. She is forced to come to grips with her destiny all over again. Facing trials that make Asher’s blade seem like a happy memory. Cannon returns to capture Emma’s powers and her heart, by force, if necessary. Peter remains one step away from death with Gwendolyn by his side. Emma still has choices to make; will it be her first love James or Simon the one that risked it all to save her? Will Emma finally accept her role as the Amulet or will she walk away from magic forever?


Book Link:

Purchase Links: 


Author Bio:

“I have been writing as long as I can remember. I have been writing in the wee hours when my 6 kids were all babies. With my last one I was inspired by the Red Rock Mountains in Southern Utah. I started writing and my 12 year old (at the time) found it. She wrote on the bottom FINISH IT!!! Every day I would write more and she would repeat it.

It became The Amulet.

I am currently living and loving Oregon. I have 6 kids and a wonderful husband of 16 years (almost).

I hope you will love my stories as much as I do.” ~Holly Zitting

Author Stalker Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Giveaways

ShareThis