Tuesday, September 17, 2019

🔥🔥 HOT NEW RELEASE 🔥🔥 Boss of Me by Tia Louise




BOSS OF ME by Tia Louise is now #LIVE on all platforms!!

🔥🔥 Grab it Today for #99cents!🔥🔥

They warned me not to take this job.
They said you were ruthless, impossible to please…
I said I was better than them.
I wouldn’t fall for your charm, your arrogance, or how sexy you fill out that suit.
I wouldn’t fall for your deep brown eyes or the way that muscle moves in your square jaw when you’re pissed.
I said I could resist you.
I was wrong...

(BOSS OF ME is a STAND-ALONE workplace, military romance with a badass alpha boss and the feisty woman who steals and heals his heart. No cheating. No cliffhangers.)

#1Click Here:





Let's face it.  If someone tells you not to do something, don't you feel like you must explore further because now you are interested?

Raquel was on her way to her first job after graduating from college.  Same firm where her sister had worked and rather abruptly left.  Now, with the wisdom of her sister, she is bound and determined to stay away as much as possible from her new boss, Patton.

Chemistry is hard to deny.  One look at Patton and those Xrated thoughts and tingles were all over her.  No matter how difficult Patton was, her innate fighting spirit would not let him get away with anything.  Little did she know he felt the same way.  After years trying to prove himself to others, Patton could feel the change in himself.  Raquel was changing everything for him without even trying.

This is a wonderful and emotional love story with a touch of whimsy.  Raquel is adorable (Rocky!) and determined.  When two souls complete each other, there is no way to keep them apart.

I am voluntarily reviewing this book.  Thanks to the author for sharing a copy with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Giveaways

ShareThis