Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Tia Louise's STAY made me cry and then gave my soul wings!





★ Get STAY at the Special 99-CENT Release Week Price NOW: 

*Free in Kindle Unlimited.
Attachments area

Stephen Hastings is a control freak.
He’s arrogant. He’s smart as a whip and sexy AF.
He has too much money. He’s bossy, and he’s usually right.
All I saw were his clear blue eyes, tight ass, and ripped torso.
I gladly handed him my V-card that night, ten years ago.
I was so stupid. I swore I’d never be that stupid again…

Emmy Barton works for a dry cleaner?
Yes, that Emmy Barton—long, blonde hair, bright blue eyes, pretty smile…
Sexy little ass. Smart mouth.
She was the only girl who interested me, but I was leaving to be an officer in the Navy.

Now I’m home, running my business. My life is perfectly ordered until I bump into her, divorced and struggling to make ends meet.
I hate seeing her like this. I hate that she married Burt “The Dick” Dickerson. What an asshole.

She says she hates me, but when we fight, it’s all heat and lust.
I won’t leave her this way.
She will let me help her and her son. She will stay…
It’s a thin line between love and hate, and this line is on fire.

(STAY is a STAND-ALONE enemies-to-lovers, second-chance, marriage of convenience romance. No cheating. No cliffhangers.)






Tia Louise is the USA Today best-selling, award-winning author of When We Touch, the “Bright Lights,” “One to Hold,” and “Dirty Players” series, and co-author of the #4 Amazon bestseller The Last Guy.

After being a teacher, a book editor, a journalist, and finally a magazine editor, she started writing love stories and never stopped.

Louise lives in the Midwest with her trophy husband, two teenage geniuses, and one grumpy cat.
NEWSLETTER | Website | Bookbub | Goodreads | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

| Amazon Author Page | Book + Main




When we are young, we dream of our future, we map out our steps to achieving our goals, and our tender hearts soar with love and anticipation.  This is true until obstacles present themselves.  How we steer through this and realign our path will determine how successful we are in the end.

Emmy's crush on Stephen leads her to give herself much to her disappointment.  It wasn't the time or place. Stephen was in an angry and crushing headspace and was not in tune to the emotions flowing from Emmy.

As they meet years later, that one instance has obviously shaped both their paths.  Clueless of the impact, Stephen has to finally face the impact he has had on Emmy's life.

This is a love story.  Love of self, our children, our family, and memories.  It takes a lot of maturity to face life's problems and to make the best of the choices we are given.  If along the way we are able to fall in love and find out soulmate, we can consider ourselves extremely lucky!

I am voluntarily reviewing this book.  Thanks to the author for sharing a copy with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Giveaways

ShareThis