Sunday, November 25, 2018

#99cents LOOK WHAT'S LIVE EARLY!!!!!!!!! OMG!



ReWined, Volume 1 

by Kim Karr!

AND ONLY 99 FREAKING CENTS!
If this isn't an immediate one click, I don't know what is.


BUY IT NOW: https://amzn.to/2zqSmal
FREE with #KindleUnlimited


Life is short. Time is fast.
No replay. No rewind.
That’s my motto.
And there’s nothing wrong with that.


That is until the day I turn 27 and everything changes. Suddenly, I’m expected to…


1) Move back to my hometown.
2) Stop partying.
3) Take over my family’s winery.
4) And get married.


Wait!
What?
That last one I didn’t see coming.


I’m Tyler Justin Ryan Holiday III, Northern California’s most eligible bachelor, and I don’t do monogamy. It’s just a wild guess but I’d have to say that monogamy isn’t going to do me, either.


My grandmother won’t listen to a word I have to say on the matter. And since the old battle-axe is still at the helm of my legacy, it’s not like I can blow her off. However, when she tells me whom she thinks will make the perfect bride, and then subsequently drops me at said bride’s door, I nearly lose my f*cking mind. Sure, dear old granny tries to sugarcoat the situation with a lot of glitz and glamour, but there’s no turning ash into fairy dust.


Paris Elizabeth Hollis Fairchild isn’t only the ultimate party girl and terrible wife material, she’s also my sworn enemy. We loathe each other. We have good reason. And it isn’t because our families are competitors.


Needless to say, I’m not surprised when the she-devil slams the door in my face—but it still pisses me off.


Apparently, she doesn’t know me as well as she thinks.
Doesn’t understand I’ve changed.
Doesn’t realize her rejection only spurs me on—makes me want to tame her, claim her, make her mine.


Then again, at 27 I’m no longer a lovesick teenager. I’m a grown-ass man with a big ego and an even bigger…never mind.


Paris says she doesn’t want to know how big I am, in any sense of the word.
I don’t believe her.
Either way, it doesn’t matter.
She’s a challenge I can’t resist. A temptation I can’t ignore. The woman I must have. We haven’t spoken in ten years but mark my words, she and I will be doing that and a hell of a lot more—very soon.


Life is short. Time is fast.
Replay. Rewind.
That’s my new motto.
And there’s no sugarcoating that.


***This is volume 1 in the Party Ever After series. Volume 2 will be released December 9th and Volume 3 December 23rd.***


Just as Tyler is to become in charge of his legacy, he is faced with the fact that the winery is about to go belly up unless he does something radical.  The recent fires have decimated the vines they had so carefully tended for decades.  At age twenty-seven, he has the schooling, the vigor, and the determination to go all out and make his winery a success again.

One problem... he needs grapes at a reasonable price.  Why not merge with the neighboring winery which has grapes but no equipment?  That would be reasonable, right?  One problem.  There is a feud between his grandfather and the owner of the vineyard.  Oh, and also, he has a history with the owner's daughter, Paris, and she hates his guts.

So far, this first installment is both amusing, exciting, and fast moving.  I can hardly wait to read what happens next as this plotline continues to emerge with unpredictable twists and turns.

I am voluntarily reviewing this book.  Thanks to the author for sharing a copy with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Giveaways

ShareThis